This is me reading ‘The Cow Tripped Over the Moon’ (ill Laura Wood) to my son Jack. Jack, 4, as I mentioned in an earlier post, has cerebral palsy and helped inspire my story of bovine perseverance. The book is dedicated to him.
Scholastic sent me six hardback copies of ‘The Cow Tripped Over the Moon’ to give away. I’m doing it as a ‘shoot & share’ competition. Video yourselves reading Cow, upload it to social media, say ‘moooooooon’ at some point, and win.
Here are the rules:
(1) film yourselves read one or more pages of The Cow Tripped Over the Moon. At some point ‘moon’ must be said in Cow, which incidentally is ‘moooooooon’.
(3) Upload to youtube and paste link on my facebook page. OR Upload video directly to my author facebook page OR upload to Instagram tagging @byTonyWilson and using hashtag #cowtrippedoverthemoon (nb Don’t upload directly to my personal facebook page – it will be hard for me to keep track)
(4) Share the video on your own facebook or instagram.
(5) I’ll give six signed hardbacks away to the six best entries, as judged by me and my eight year old Polly. Polly is on the panel so I can deflect blame to her. If you do miss out on the top 6, we will send you another free signed book, Stuff Happens: Jack, up to and including the 20th entry.
(6) If you would prefer to have Stuff Happens: Jack, because you already have Cow, tell me under the video.
(6) Entries close 8.00pm Melbourne time Tuesday 20th October, 2015.
(7) If you are a winner, send me your postal address via email.
PS. If you like Cow, I have another rhyming book coming out in November. Emo the Emu (Scholastic), illustrated by Lucia Masciullo. It’s about a grumpy emu’s cheer up trip around every state of Australia.